2010年8月4日水曜日

wine wine wine wine wine...

Hello, hello, hello~!! This is Yu writing~

Today, we went to Sirromet, where many wines are made. It was a winery tour. When we got inside, I was really surprised at the strong smell of wines. Also, the sun was very strong and I felt my eyes kind of burning!

At Sirromet, they sell different kind of wines. I was really impressed with the wine in PET bottle. I thought the idea was very unique, and also, the PET bottles were well made to look just like the ordinary wine bottles.

When we were asking questions to the guides, one of the guides (a woman) went to get the wines to show us. When she came back, she suddenly threw the filled bottle to the another guide (a man). we were all very surprised. I thought she was out of her mind. Fortunately, the man catched it. Then I thought, "She must have thrown the bottle because she trusted the other guy and knew that he would definitely catch it!"

...but actually, she threw it because it was a PET bottle and didn't mind if the man couldn't catch it and drop it on the ground lol.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿