2010年8月5日木曜日

I rushed to buy eye-lashes!

Today is our fourth day of school here at QUT :)

Everyone seems like having so much fun spending their time in school and at home.
There are so many things that I need to learn in Tony's class. When I attend his class, I start to fall asleep so I really have to make myself stay awake duing the class.
Learning about SWOT is interesting, I guess. Our group is going to formulate a Business/ marketing plan for WOTif.com, a website which provides reservation services for hotels in Australia and some other countries. I realize that before reserching the topic, we gotta get more knowledge/information about this company. This will continue tomorrow..!!

Anyways, lunch time is one of my favourite moments during the school. Having my friends with me around is quite exciting especially all of us are going abroad in this far away place.
Before having lunch, I bought fake eye-lashes in the store. There were two types of eye-lashes. One costs around five dollars and the other costs around 10 dollars. I uaually tend to buy cheaper one but this time I chose expensive one hehe :)
I can't wait to have my brand new fake eye-lashes with me tomorrow in school.

School is almost going to end in a minute. Each day, the time goes by really quickly....I must cherish the day and live for tomorrow!!!!

See you again soon =)=)

by Emmy Mie Kou <3 <3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿