2010年8月2日月曜日

THE SECOND DAY XD

This is report from Takeru Temino.

Today is the first day we learn at QUT. I was not worried about the class, i worried something more big... I was worried about how to take a bus!! Thankfully, my host family is? nice to me Michael, home-stay father, wrote down which bus i should get and where to exit a bus. So I succeeded to reach school ten minutes before its appointment!!!!!!
Also, the first business class was fun! The way Mr. Tony teaches made me lough a lot and easier to remember important parts. i want be the person like him :D
Today's lunch was my first Filipino curry and rice. home stay mother made for me! The taste was great~ Filipino curry is bit different the color is like a pink, or close to pink and sweeter than Japanese one, it contained some fruit... i think it was berry.

I can't wait for tomorrows lunch!!!!........ i also mean about classes lol
I want to improve my grammatical skills!!!!!

BYE BYE

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿