2010年8月12日木曜日

Report.... ;(

Hey, it's me, Yu.

I overslept and was late for school today... Last night, I was staying up till late preparing for the group project, The Business Marketing Report. Also, it rained so heavily last night and all my stuff got soaked. So I had to take everything out of my bag and dry them. That took alot of time as well.....

So there was nothing that could prevent me from getting up late.

Sometimes that happens...... That's life....... C'est la vie! lol

Today, we mainly continued getting on with our reports. We have to write more than 1500 words, which is quite alot for one person, but as for a group of five, it's not that much. So we managed to finish most of the work today at school. But it's not quite finished yet, and I'm going to the Gold Coast from friday afternoon and staying there till sunday evening, so I'll have to finish it today (The deadline is next monday).

I can't wait to go to the Gold Coast! But before that, it's Report time.... yay, I am so excited... ;(

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿